Sunday, October 19, 2014

Monday Mural: more of the Alice Street mural

Here's another section from the Alice Street mural, first shown last week.  More of Oakland's diversity is celebrated.

Welcome to Monday Mural:  if you like murals or have a mural you'd like to post, this meme's for you.  Just follow the Linky steps below.  You decide what constitutes a mural.  Once you start looking, you find them everywhere.  Be sure to link back to this blog and visit your fellow posters.  Looking forward to the mural finds posted this week.

Google+ users, please configure your post so we all can leave a comment.  Thanks.

11 comments:

  1. Awesome, fraid mine is a small one today

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun. It seems to perfectly reflect the purpose of building it decorates

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the feeling of celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just went back to refresh my memory on the first part ODP, this is quite a different feel to it. It's a complicated piece for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to hand it to Oakland. We have a few pretty good murals here but we can't hold a candle to your city. It has to be the best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very colorful but a bit strange.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great colors and composition. I like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's an impressive mural. I'm not exactly a city guy so my contributions to this meme will be rare, but I'll certainly join when I find one!

    ReplyDelete