Sunday, November 13, 2016

Monday Mural: samurai

Another mural from Dragon School.  To my eye this looks like Toshiro Mifune from one of his classic samurai movies directed by Akira Kurosawa.  I think Okazaki is the artist, although there is a well-known soccer player with that name as well.  But that top knot says samurai to me.

Welcome to Monday Mural:  if you like murals or have a mural you'd like to post, this meme's for you; just follow the Linky steps below.  You decide what constitutes a mural.  Once you start looking, you find them everywhere.  Be sure to link back to this blog and visit your fellow posters.  Looking forward to your mural finds posted this week.  Google+ users, please configure your post so we all can leave a comment.  Thanks.

“ Be kind; everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.”  Rev. John Watson

12 comments:

  1. Not a style that i see in this area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the black and gold on this one. Apologizing ahead of time that my murals are in a longer post and again they are a little bit country...not rock and roll. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the style of this mural. Nice that you caught the person walking through, she really adds something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice, and again I like the black and gold colours of the mural.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Strong mural.
    And I like your shot - the pedestrian adds scale and is even kind enough to proved the missing body on her bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These Dragons' murals are great, love the colour tone to them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's no Malcom X, but still really cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice one! This Dragon School does great work! I didn't even know dragons went to school.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely samurai ODP. It's always handy if someone strides by, puts the size of the work into perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice, and again I like the black and gold colours of the mural.


    แตกใน xxx

    ReplyDelete